Should you choose saltwater or chlorine?
While chlorine is efficient in disinfecting a pool, it is also expensive to maintain, and can irritate sensitive skin. Saltwater pools make for a great alternative to chlorine.
Saltwater pools are just as clean as chlorine but require far less maintenance and isn’t harsh on skin
Saltwater is good for you and for the environment
An added advantage of having a saltwater system rather than chlorine is that you will no longer have to handle or store toxic chemicals.
Without these harsh chemicals, saltwater pools have no odor and will not make your hair dry and bathing suit discolored.
Salt and chlorine systems available:
• Pentair – Intellichlor
• Goldline – Aqua-Rite
• Auto Pilot – Pool Pilot
• SGS Breeze
We install traditional chlorine systems, too!
If you prefer the traditional chlorine filter system, we can assist with your needs. Chlorine is the most common chemical used for swimming pool sanitization and cleanliness. Contact Flamingo Pool Repair to find out how we can assist you with your chlorine system.
Pentair Intellichlor Salt Chlorine Generator
IntelliChlor uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
Need to calculate your pool waters salinity? Click here to use our new Salinity Calculator.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages).
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow.
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions.
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life.
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch Automation Systems.
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety.
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved